Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Have an Amazing Day

Hi Everyone,

Now that we're a few days into the new year, I decided to take a break from the winter themed cards and move on to the next card making holiday...Valentine's Day!  I think it's great that there's a holiday smack dab in the bleak of winter to celebrate love.  Even if you don't have a sweetheart in your life, I think it's just as important to tell those friends and special someones how much they mean to you.

That's what today's card is for, just to wish someone, or anyone a wonderful day.  I used the Silhouette Love Heart stamp on my background, stamping a cascade of hearts down one side, in both red and pink ink, to mimic the look of those candy conversation hearts.  I added a die cut banner that I embellished with pink gems and stamped, colored and die cut my Amazing Valentine Greeting to match my card base and banner.


I hope you have plans to acknowledge some special people in your life this Valentine's day.  I personally think a handmade card alwaya makes a lasting impression,  For all the newest stamps that DRS Designs has to offer, just click here.

Hope your day is an amazing one!
Karin






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails