Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Snowy Days

Hi Everyone,

I'm featuring a winter card today with a cheerful greeting to hopefully brighten up both your day and mine.  As I sit here and type, I'm waiting to hear back from my furnace guy.  It's been acting funky since the day before Christmas, and yesterday it went out for a bit again.  Not good.  Especially in January where we have lots of frosty nights :)

I started with a maroon colored card base and stamped the Snowy Days Frosty Nights Greeting to match it.  I die cut it and layered it onto a couple of grey die cut snow flakes, so that they would stand out from the embossed snowflake background.  


I stamped, colored and fussy cut the Medium Mr. Snowman stamp and then covered him in white glitter to add to the snowy look of the card.  A strip of black lace and some silver gems finished it off.

Sending you a warm smile!
Karin










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails