Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Owl be sending good luck your way

Hi Everyone,

March is just around the corner and I couldn't be happier to be stamping and making cards for St. Patrick's day.  It's less than a month away and DRS Designs has just released some new stamps for this upcoming holiday!

I decide to pull out my owl punch and dress this little guy in an outfit made using the Shamrock Background.  After adding some googly eyes,  I perched him on the Leafy Tree Branch that I stamped and colored up with my Copic markers.  The owl punch has a tiny heart with it, so I used three of them and made a little shamrock balloon, adding a hand drawn string.  


I covered the seam of the patterned paper with a piece of striped ribbon and used the new Irish Good Luck Circle to make a little medallion using my circle punches.  It then does double duty as a sentiment, as well as an embellishment!

Here's hoping your day is filled with the luck of the Irish :)

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails