Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Super Woman

Hi Everyone,

It's fun to use stamps in multiple ways, and here I've used the Tired Walking Woman for both a Mother's Day card and also a birthday card.  

I stamped both the image and Super Tired Greeting and then die cut and colored her up using Copic markers.  I used an embossed flower background and accented it with a strip stamped with flowers from the Four Flower Background stamp.  


I finished it off with a few resin flower embellishments. 


Here I made an over the hill birthday card in a simple black and white color combo.  I made a little scene using the Winter Trees and RIP Tombstone stamps and a portion of the Over the Hill Greeting.





And here's the inside finishing off the card with the second half of the greeting and the tired woman.

Sometimes all you need is some great stamps to make a successful, simple card!

Thanks for peeking in today!
Karin


1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, I had to come tell you how much I love that RIP over the hill card even though I left a comment on the DRS site. I think it is so fun and I wish I would have thought of it. Wonderfully done (both cards). Hugz

Related Posts with Thumbnails