Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Chicks

Hi Everyone!

While Easter has come and gone, I still had one last card that I didn't share here yet, and since it's very spring themed, I thought I would sneak it in.  I think if you change up the sentiment stamp, it could be a sweet little friendship card for your bestie :)

I colored and fussy cut the Easter Sleepover stamp from DRS Designs, and adhered it onto a layered die cut circle.   For the background I used the Spring Crocus stamp, and only stamped the flower portion around the top and bottom of the paper, coloring it up using the same coordinating markers. I'm pretty sure those flowers don't come in pink, but I have it on good authority that creativity is allowed when making cards :) :) :) 


The sentiment was the top portion of the Celebrate Easter Celebrate Christ stamp, which I die cut and matted before adding it to the card. 

Thanks for visiting today!
Karin

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Karin this is beautifully designed.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts with Thumbnails