Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Happy Easter

Hi Everyone!

Are you as ready for spring as I am? I say it's high time for all things flowers, bunnies and eggs!  So, that's just what I used on my card today :)

I started by coloring up the new Sneaky Bunny Flower Pot image from DRS Designs, die cutting, matting it and adding a little glitter glue embellishment.  I think that little bunny is just too cute!  It's totally my favorite thing about the whole card...lol.  For the background, I used a piece of lavender card stock and my Darice Easter egg embossing folder, which I added to a light yellow card base.


I added a strip of orange flower embossed card stock, that I layered with a punched border and lace.  I did all of this to match my image and added the Happy Easter Everybunny greeting to finish it off.

I know I've said it in the past, but I love me a good punny card any day of the week!

Here's hoping the Easter bunny brings you lots of sweet treats :) :) :)

Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails