Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Prayers and Blessings

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of monochromatic cards to share with you today. I seem to lean that way when making a sympathy card, trying to keep things simple and soothing.

I stamped and die cut the new Praying for Friends Sympathy Greeting and layered it onto a fancy die cut frame.  The background was embossed and for an embellishment, I stamped the Cross in a Cross and used my tag punches to create it, tying it on with some cream colored ribbon.



And here is my card made using the Dandelion Puff, Splatter Background, and Blessings stamp. 


The color inspiration came from that one lone flower embellishment in my stash, and I wanted to use it up :)  I finished off the card with some glitter glue on the puff and a wrap of matching twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and check out all of the new stamps from DRS Designs right here!
Karin




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails