Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Every Summer Has a Story

Hi Everyone,

DRS Designs just released this darling little Sandy Mermaid stamp that's perfect for summer crafting! I colored her up using my Copic markers and added some blue green ocean colored glitter to to her tail, die cutting and matting it after it was dry.  

For the background, I chose a turquoise card stock, stamped it full of sea animals in a similar colored ink, and added a strip of the same "ocean-y" glitter on top. 


I wrapped the background with some twine and added a greeting that I made using my punches. 

Here is where you can click to take you to the rest of the stamps I used in my making of the card. 

Summer Story Greeting
Happy Octopus
Happy Seal

May your summer story be filled with sunshine and smiles!
Karin 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails