Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Swing

Hi Everyone,

With Father's day being at the end of this week, it was time for me to make my annual golfing card for my dad.  DRS Designs always has just what I need to make that happen, too :)

I stamped and  colored up Golfer Duff using my Copic markers, and then die cut and matted the cute image.  In keeping with the masculine look I used an argyle embossing folder for the background and made a piece of patterned paper as an accent.  I used the Argyle Diamond stamp and stamped alternating rows of yellow and green.  I thought it was so easy just eyeballing it, I didn't use any stamp positioner, but if you are super fussy, go right ahead.  I added a tiny scalloped border and adhered it to the base adding the image along with some photo corners.


 Golfer Duff looks so satisfied, like he just got a hole in one, that I knew I wanted to use the Ain't Got that Swing greeting to finish the card :)

Thanks for the visit and I wish you all a happy rest of the week!


Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails