Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Life is not measured....

Hi Everyone,

I've mentioned in the past that I have so many more cat lovers in my life, than dog lovers, that I'm always looking to add to my cat card ideas.  This kitty was made using the old owl punch from Stampin' Up.  I had jotted down in to my idea notebook awhile back, waiting for the perfect time to put it to use.  And then DRS Designs released this this Brick Wall Background stamp and I knew the moment was right.  

I stamped, colored and fussy cut the wall, attaching it to a blue sky background that was stamped using the Starry Background stamp.  If you have that punch, the cats are the owl's body and I hand cut the tails, adding whiskers with a fine tip marker.    


I stamped the new Life is Measured Greeting and die cut it using a rectangle die, adding a punched moon that I embellished with glitter glue.  

Thanks for visiting today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails