Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Smile...

Hi Everyone,

I have a tropical card to share with you today.  If' you haven't had a chance to go on vacation (that would be me!) this card will take you on a virtual one. 

I colored up Pretty Bird Odie Parrot and the flowers from Three Flowers and Butterfly , fussy cut them and set everything aside to work on the background. 

Sponging up a piece of cardstock with pink, orange and yellow ink, I then misted it with water to get the effect that you see.  I stamped the sunset with the Silhouette Palm Tree Line and also the Palm Tree stamp, cutting it to fit inside a die cut photo frame.  It had a die cut sentiment already, so I placed a piece of black paper behind to make it pop.


I attached a die cut border to an embossed flower background, and then finished the card by adding the photo frame, along with the bird and popped up flowers. 

Thanks for checking in on the blog today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails