Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

October 31st

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick card made using one of the new Halloween stamps that was released at DRS Designs! I love it when a stamp can be used as a greeting and an image all in one.   

This was stamped and embossed with some glittery embossing powder, before I fussy cut it and layered it onto die cut squares. It's borderline wrong how excited I get when I realize I can use my Martha Stewart drippy goo punch...lol!  It's one of my favorite Halloween card making tools, so I added it to a border made using the Splatter Background and Starry Background stamps.


I simply added these elements to dry embossed background that matched the October 31 image.  

Thanks for peeking in today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails