Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Nature Santa

Hi Everyone,

 I'm sharing a sneak peek of this new Christmas stamp soon to be released at DRS Designs.  It's an adorable scene with a cute Santa feeding our feathered friends :)  It reminds me of one of my favorite Christmas ornaments.  I wish I had a photo to share, but it's currently still packed away. He's a St. Nick type Santa with a cardinal perched on his hand, just like this!

I colored this with my Copic markers and die cut it using my Spellbinders dies.  I also used a touch of glitter glue to accent the snow.  Taking inspiration from the winter scene, I used those colors to choose my card base and background papers. 

 

I embossed the top portion with a Darice snowflake embossing folder and stamped the bottom portion with snowflakes too.  I used my circle punches for my sentiment and added a piece of twine to finish it off.

Here is the link to the stamps I used and the new holiday stamps will all be available on November 4th!

Santa with Birds (351P)

Have a super day!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails