Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Thinking of you at Christmas

Hi Everyone,

"Remember the love at this time of year;
 Keep in your hart the one you hold dear.
 Remember the joy of holidays past; 
The heartache you feel, won't always last."

I think the above verse on this newly released Heartache at Christmas stamp is so touching.  It's difficult to figure out what type of card to send someone who's hurting from a loss at this time of year.  Holly jolly festive themes just don't seem to cut it, so I was thrilled to be able to make something so heartfelt.


Snowflakes were the theme I chose, so the background was made using the Medium Filigree Snowflake and the Snow Background in red and blue ink.  I added a red diagonal strip that was embossed in white, using those same snowflakes.  For embellishments, I attached some red lace, a few punched snowflakes and a gem

As we ease into the busy time of year, I 'm wishing you peace and happiness!

Karin



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails