Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Happy Holidays

Hi Everyone,

It's getting to be crunch time when it comes to the holiday handmade items, so my card share is on the simple side today.  I always figure that's ok since the stamps themselves are super cute :) Nothing wrong with letting them shine on their own, right?  


I stamped the blue background with the Easy Dot Background stamp and some white craft ink.  I know it's subtle in the photo, but it looks like a cute alternative than the usual snowflake background.   
I colored and fussy cut the Stretch the Round Button Snowman and layered him onto a die cut that I embossed.  That embossing folder had both dots and snowflakes, so it matched the stamped background.  


For the greeting I used the Small Happy Holidays stamp and my circle punches, along with a snowflake punch that I thought matched the embossed ones behind that frosty guy :)

Happy Holidays to You and Yours!
Karin


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails