Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Love Bug

Hi Everyone,

Happy Boxing Day to those of you who are fortunate enough to enjoy this holiday!  I've always thought is should be and official thing here in the USA...If I ever run for President, it will be one of my platforms...lol! After hosting Christmas eve and dinner on Christmas day, I definitely need a day of rest and leftovers :)

So, how about a sweet little valentine to kick things off for the next big card making holiday?  Isn't this little lady just the cutest?! She was too adorable to just use as a colored image, I decided to feature her on a stamped background too.  After die cutting the Love Bug, I did a poor job coloring her up, so instead of starting over, I stamped her again, fussy cut her out and used some foam tape and created a dimensional and better version.  I even added a bit of glitter glue to her nose! 


The border was created by stamping the Scattered Hearts and this new Love Bug Hug Greeting is just the sweetest!  

Here's hoping your kicking back today, and if Santa didn't bring you any new stamps, you can get them for yourself right here!

Karin

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

Enjoying the luxury of Boxing Day here. It is a lovely holiday and I agree, if you run for president then use the Boxing Day for sure to get votes! There is something so nice about knowing that for one more day after all the busyness of Christmas you get to wear pjs and enjoy the leftovers and cookies from the day before. :)

Your card is so cute! I love the fun little hug bug . The repeated bugs make a great pattern. I love the hearts with the little dot lining.
Thank you so much for getting the brain into Valentine gear after all the tinsel and work of the Holiday season! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails