Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone,

Here's a look at a Valentine that I whipped up a while ago.  It features the Valentine Scroll Oval  that I stamped and heat embossed.  I took a Copic marker and colored in a few of the hearts and flourishes, but other than that, I simply mounted it onto a card base that I made using a background die. (Darice Quatrefoil die) It was super easy, and I just added some ribbon and a few gems to girl it up. 


In keeping with the simple theme, I made a winter thank you card as well.  I stamped and embossed the navy blue background using the Snow Background stamp and some glittery embossing powder.  I die cut a large snowflake from some sticker paper, and coated it in some iridescent white glitter.  I then stamped, did the same heat embossing, and die cut the Blizzard of Thanks Greeting.  After adding a bit of sponging, I attached it to the center of the card. Completing the card are some glittery photo corners that were made in the manner of the snowflake.  

Inside I stamped the Brush Thank You and covered it in another blizzard of snowflakes.  



Other than many thanks, I hope the blizzards are in our past!  Wishing you sunny days...
Karin 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails