Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Shamrocks

Hi Everyone,

It's almost March, so I have another St. Patrick's Day card to share with you today.  I like when there's a big gap between this holiday and Easter, because it gives me more time to craft and decorate.  Two weeks isn't large enough for me :)

This card is simple to make, and shows off the Shamrock Scroll that I used to make the background.  I stamped it in each of the corners and colored it up with some green Copic markers.  


I stamped and die cut the Shamrocks and Shenanigans Greeting and adhered it to the center, where the swirls met.  

You can find these stamps and more all at DRS Designs.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails