Welcome!

My name, Karin, was pretty common when I was growing up...just not the spelling. Unless you are of German heritage like I am. So, I have spent my entire life answering the question, "What is your name"?... With, "Karin...with an "i"! Who knew it would come in handy all these years later when I went to name my blog.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Blessings

Hi Everyone,

I hope that you don't mind that I sneak in one last Easter card share ;)  Why not, right?  Keep the blessings flowing I say!  

I stamped, colored and fussy cut the Circle Lily
and set it aside while I worked on the layout.  I decided to go with a clean look, so I kept the bottom portion of my background plain, and stamped the Easter Blessing Saying right on the bottom. 
I used The Floor Background stamp to create the sun rays, and added a die cut leaf flourish before attaching my image.


Here is another quick card I made using the God Bless You Cross.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut it, covering it in some glitter.  I attached that to an embossed die cut oval and paired it up with a die cut angel.  I ran her through my sticker machine and then added some glitter to give it a stained glass look and match the glittered cross.


You can find more spring stamps by clicking here!

Thanks for visiting!
Karin

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails